Our Office - Sunflower Pediatrics
We are located west of Ward on 58th in the Copper Top Building
12500 W. 58th Avenue, Suite 233
Arvada, CO 80002
Our office is open Monday thru Friday from 9:00 -5:00.
We close for lunch from 12:00-1:00 PM.
Our last appointment is at 4:20pm
Same day appointments are always available
Walk-in's for sick visits are welcome
We are closed on New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day. Modified schedule on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Current insurance information (if necessary, make sure we are listed as your provider with your insurance company)
- Copy of current immunization record
- List of all current medications
- Any important medical paperwork (e.g., discharge paperwork for newborns, ER and hospital visits)
- Forms that need to be completed during the visit (day care, preschool, sports forms, etc)
- Filled out paperwork for new patients
Advice During Office Hours
During office hours, the providers are available to answer any routine (non-emergent) questions you might have about your child. We will answer your phone call prior to the end of the day.